Rocks are just another name for quarterly goals. Each quarter you need new goals, but what are great ways to set quarterly goals for your company?
Here are eight things I look for when setting rocks each quarter.
- Set a revenue goal for the quarter. And be a bit optimistic!
- How high do you think your profits can be?
- What is a key operating step for the marketing and sales team?
- What do operations need to work on?
- How can finance, with borrowing or investment, help move the company forward this quarter?
- What can admin and IT do in the next 90 days?
- What do we need to do as a team? Where do communications among us need to improve?
- What other combination do we need to consider? Acquire a company? Invest in a coach? Sell the company? Something else?
While, your goals might not be exactly like the list I just described, if you follow these eight tips as a guide to setting your rocks for the quarter, I think you will be pleased.
Are you ready to set your rocks like a rockstar?
To hear more tips and stories from Abunden, To hear more tips and stories from Abunden, please follow YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn to set up a time to talk with me or one of our other business success guides.